Today we will see Zucchini recipe in Indian style, Zucchini Fritters or Zucchini Pancakes, Little crispy, tasty Zucchini Fritter is a very simple, quick and healthy breakfast recipe and can also be served as an appetizer. Kids love Zucchini Fritters with some butter and a layer of cheese.
With very fewer ingredients at hand, you can make Zucchini Fritters. If you are vegetarian, you can opt out eggs and merely make it by adding some milk. Diet conscious people can opt for baking of fritters instead of shallow fry.
There are the variety of ways to enjoy Zucchini such as Zucchini salad, Zucchini pasta, Zucchini muffins, baked Zucchini with a topping of cheese, sautéed Zucchini, Zucchini pizza, Zucchini shrimp, etc.
Zucchini is an excellent source of protein, vitamins and dietary fiber. It is useful for the ones who are watching on their weight as Zucchini has very low contents of calories and carbs.
We are trying to present a verity of recipes which vary from quick, diet conscious to heavy, festivity. Please visit our YouTube channel for such delectable and mouth-watering recipes.
Zucchini is a very popular summer squash used in American culinary. Though the name ‘Zucchini’ is Italian as it is an immature form of ‘Marrow,’ which is first used in Italy and then was brought to America. Because of it’s fast-growing and getting good cash.
Indian farmers mostly in North India started farming of Zucchini. In India, ‘Zugni’ is the local slang name for Zucchini. People in India have welcomed Zucchini in their food very happily.
Let Us Make A List Of All Ingredients Of Zucchini Fritters:
- 2 Pieces Zucchini (Turai)
- 2 Eggs (Ande)
- 1/4 Cup Milk (Dudh)
- About 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/4 Tsp Dry Thyme / Mixed Herbs (Sukhi Ajawain Ke Phool)
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper (Kali Mirch)
- 1 Tbsp Oil (Any oil as per preference)
- Salt To Taste
Let Us See How To Make Tasty Zucchini Fritters:
- Take two medium-sized zucchini and grate it; soak the excess water from grated zucchini by tapping it with a tissue paper.
- In a bowl take the grated zucchini; add two eggs, 1/4 cup of milk, 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour, 1/4 tsp of dry thyme, 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder, sprinkle salt as per your taste buds and mix them well.
- Take a tawa (flat pan); add 1 tbsp of oil and brush it all over the tawa.
- Spread some batter on tawa, cook each side for 2 minutes each on medium flame.
- Soft, tasty zucchini fritters are ready to serve with some sauce or any chutney.
- Bon appétit!