Pizza is an Italian cuisine dish made with some vegetables also sometimes meat and loads of cheese put on a base made of the all-purpose flour. But have we thought about giving an Indian touch to this Italian delicacy! Roti Pizza is a unique idea where you can creatively use your leftover, Roti.
Leftover Rotis are used to make some dishes like Roti Chiwada or Roti Khakra where you need to use spices or a lot of oil to make. Roti pizza is very easy to make with a handful of ingredients without using the microwave oven. The ingredients required for this tasty recipe are easily available in our household.
I have used only capsicum, onion, and olives but you can use tomatoes, mushrooms, and many more vegetables of your choice. You can also use cottage cheese or any cooked meat separated from its gravy and chopped in small pieces.
Kids are very keen to munch on the fast food like burger, pizza so for them, Roti Pizza is a good and healthy option. Roti Pizza made of fresh Roti is good for the noon hunger of your kids where they can get a variety and twist in simple Roti and Sabzi. Roti Pizza can be packed in tiffin box on hurry morning or weekend picnics.
Roti Pizza fulfills your need of the nutrients with the main three nutrients like carbohydrates from Roti, proteins from cheese, and vitamins and minerals from the vegetables you use. So Roti pizza becomes a whole meal in a fashionable and twisty way!
Let us get to the detailed recipe of Roti Pizza. Stay cooking & stay healthy!
Please Note The List Of Ingredients Which Will Be Required To Make Quick Roti Pizza:
- 1 Leftover Chapati (Roti)
- 1 Tsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Pizza Sauce
- Bell Pepper Cut In Strips (Lambi Kati Shimla Mirch)
- Onions Cut In Strips (Lamba Kata Pyaz)
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Mixed Herbs
- Red Chili Flakes
Let Us Have A Look At The Easy And Quick Recipe Of Roti Pizza:
It is very easy to make pan pizza out of leftover Chapati; very easy steps are needed to make it.
- Put a pan or Tawa on the stove; let it get hot and put one tsp of butter. Spread it with the help of the spatula.
- Now put the flame on slow; take a leftover chapatti (Roti) and place it on Tawa.
- Spread two tbsp of pizza sauce evenly on the Roti; place some chopped strips of bell pepper in some design.
- Place some chopped onion strips, some chopped olives and top with shredded mozzarella cheese. Cover the lid and put the flame on low till the cheese melts.
- After the cheese melts; sprinkle some mixed herbs, oregano, and red chili flakes according to ones taste.
- Cheesy, delicious Roti Pizza is ready to serve with some tomato ketchup or any dip. Bon Appétit!