White Chocolate Strawberry Cheese Cake is made without baking; anybody can make this delicious cake without oven. You can make the White Chocolate Strawberry Cheese Cake within a short period of an hour. White Chocolate Strawberry Cheese Cake is made by using fresh strawberries, cheese cream, white chocolate giving a taste of dark chocolate, cream cheese, and milky white chocolate.
All-purpose flour is not used to make the White Chocolate Strawberry Cheese Cake, so it is very healthy for digestion. Very less amount of sugar is used to make White Chocolate Strawberry Cheese Cake. Pure vegetarians can also munch White Chocolate Strawberry Cheese Cake as it does not contain egg.
White Chocolate Strawberry Cheese Cake is a very homely recipe still it will give a feel of professional cooking. A healthy, hygienic, fresh, homemade cake is always good to serve your loved ones.
The cake is a very historic delicacy invented by Greek in the medieval era, which was served on celebratory occasions. But now it is hard to find any person who does not crave for a sound bite of cake very often.
The first cake was baked in India by a small town businessman based in Kerala state of British India. Since that time, the cake has become a most loved dessert in every household.
Originally cakes were baked like the bread; the only difference was the round shape of the cake. Today we have decorated the cake with a verity of techniques like icing, freeing, layering and what not. The baking cuisine has invented a variety of cakes like sponge cake, truffle cake, chiffon cake, butter cake, coffee cakes, yeast cake to lure our taste buds.
Let Us Make A Quick List Of Ingredients Used For No-Bake White Chocolate Strawberry Cheese Cake:
- 1 Pound or 500-gram Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup or 80 gram Sugar (Chini)
- 1 Tbsp or 15ml Lemon Juice (Nimbu Ras)
- 1 Tsp or 2 gram Corn Starch
- 1 ½ Cup or 150 gram Strawberry
- 7 Oz or 200 gram Oreo Cookies
- 4 Tbsp or 60-gram Melted Butter
- 7 Oz or 200 gram White Chocolate
- ¾ Cup or 300-gram Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp or 10-gram Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp or 14 gram Lemon Zest (Nimbu Ke Chilke)
- Almonds To Garnish
Let Us Check Out The Detailed Recipe For No-Bake White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake:
Strawberry Piping Preparation
- Take a skillet pan; add ¼ cup or 50 gram of sugar, one Tbsp or 15 ml of lemon juice and one tsp or 2 gram of cornstarch.
- Add one and a half cup or 150 gram of roughly chopped pieces of strawberry. Mix well and put the pan on the stove; cook it on low heat for 5 minutes giving the continuous stir.
- Take a bowl and sieve the cooked strawberry pulp to remove seeds; keep it aside. This strawberry pulp will be used for piping.
Oreo Base Preparation
- Take 7 oz or 200-gram oreo cookies in a grinder and grind till cookies turn into crumbs. Add four tbsp or 60 gram of melted butter; kibble until evenly moistened.
- Take an 8-inch springform pan; grease with butter on all sides and add the butter moistened oreo crumbs, press evenly to form a flat even base.
White Chocolate Preparation
- Take a glass bowl; add seven oz or 200 gram of white chocolate, add four tbsp or 60 gram of whipping cream. Now it is time to melt white chocolate.
- For melting; place a saucepan on the stove, add some water and let it boil. Place the chocolate bowl on the saucepan and keep stirring until a thick blend of chocolate forms. Keep it aside.
- This heating method will save the chocolate from getting the brown shade or sticking to vessel.
White Cheese and Chocolate Base Preparation
- Take a bowl; add one pound or 500 gram of cream cheese, whip the cheese with the help of hand blender.
- Add ¼ cup or 30 gram of powdered sugar, two tbsp or 10 gram of vanilla extract, one tbsp or 14gram lemon zest and the melted white chocolate. Mix it with the blender until combined well. Keep it aside.
- Take another fresh bowl; add one cup or 240-grams whipping cream and whip until stiff peaks are formed.
- Add this whipped cream to the blended cream cheese and mix by gently folding the mixture.
Final Setting Of Cake
- Add the whipped batter of cream cheese and white chocolate on the oreo crumbs base placed in a springform pan. Spread it evenly with the help of a spatula.
- Pipe small random circles of strawberry pulp on the white base of cheese and chocolate.
- Cover the cake and set it by refrigerating for approximate 6 hours or overnight.
- Take out the well-set cake from refrigerator; separate the springform pan side from the base.
- Roughly chopped almond pieces can be used to garnish the edges of the cake.
- Delicious, creamy, soft White Chocolate Strawberry Cake is ready to surprise your loved ones. Bon Appétit!