Coconut Ladoo or Nariyal Ke Laddoo is an authentic Indian sweet recipe made on festive days and religious occasions. Coconut Laddoos are made in a variety of ways; today I am going to tell you an effortless and quick way to make delicious Coconut Ladoo.
I have used a handful of ingredients to make these Laddoos like coconut powder which is a base ingredient, sweet condensed milk, dry fruits, and cardamom powder for flavor and aroma.
Coconut is a staple food in coastal areas all over the world; with its nourishment and taste, coconut is loved by people. There are a lot of recipes of coconut, some of which are hot, spicy, and sweet. Every part of coconuts like its shell and fiber is used for making fire or as fuel and to make art crafts. Coconut water and cream are used in culinary all over the world.
Coconut is very nutritious food containing many dietary minerals; which are essential for healthy growth of body among growing children as well as the sound health of elders.
Let us get the instant recipe of coconut Ladoo which can be served as the dessert or sweet dish after meals; also can be fed to children as the healthy snack.
To get further notifications Subscribe to our YouTube channel on our upcoming recipes for instant sweets. Food Stopper has a stop on other social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Write to me in the comment for any tips or query about food and recipes. You can also read the detailed information on coconut nutrients and recipes on my website. Keep cooking & stay happy!
Let Us Have A Look At All The Ingredients For The Sweet Recipe Of Coconut Ladoo:
- 2 ½ Cup Coconut Powder (Nariyal Chura)
- 1 Cup Sweet Condensed Milk
- 1 Tsp Cardamom Powder (Elaychi Powder)
- 1 Cup Mixed Dry Fruit (Suka Mewa)
- Almonds To Garnish (Badam)
Let Us Have A Look At The Quick Recipe Of Coconut Ladoo:
- Take a skillet pan and add two and a half coconut powder; sauté it for 2 to 3 minutes on low flame.
- Add one cup of sweet condensed milk, one tsp of cardamom powder, and one cup of mixed dry fruits. Mix well and sauté it for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Transfer the coconut mix to a platter and let it rest for 5 to 6 minutes which will help to lower the temperature of the mix.
- Now we have to mold the mix into small balls; before that Greece hands with some clarified butter.
- Make medium sized balls of coconut mix and cover it with desiccated coconut; care to be taken to coat the balls evenly all over the surface.
- Take some almonds and cut it in half. Take the halved almond pieces; place and press the halves of almonds gently on Ladoos to decorate.
- Instant coconut Ladoos are ready to serve within half an hour.
- Bon Appétit!