Chicken Bhuna Masala is an Indian delicacy which is also one of the top favorite menus on Indian restaurants menu. Chicken Bhuna Masala is a recipe which anyone having a busy schedule can cook quickly & easily.
Chicken can be cooked in many ways; you will get to see a verity of chicken cuisine on our channel itself. Let us check out the quick recipe for delicious Chicken Bhuna Masala.
Chicken is an excellent diet with high protein content and low calorific value compared to mutton. Gym loving people can have a healthy munch with a quick made Chicken Bhuna Masala.
You can search for more chicken recipes on our page and also on our YouTube channel.
Look At The Ingredient List Of Chicken Bhuna Masala Recipe:
- 2 Chicken Breast
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch Powder)
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
- 2 Tsp Cumin Powder (Jeera Powder)
- 2 Tsp Coriander Powder (Dhaniya Powder)
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder (Lal Mirch Powder)
- 2 Tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste (Adrak-Lehsun Paste)
- 2 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 4 Tbsp Mustard Oil (Or Any Preferred Oil)
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice (Nimbu Ras)
- 1 Piece Bay Leaf (Tej Patta)
- 1 Piece Cinnamon Stick (Dalchini)
- 1 Piece Black Cardamom (Badi Ealaychi)
- 1 Piece Star Anise (Chakra Ful)
- 6 to 7 Whole Black Pepper (Khadi Kali Mirch)
- 1 Large Onion (Pyaz)
- ½ Cup Yogurt (Dahi)
- Salt To Taste
Let Us Go Through The Step By Step Method To Make Spicy Chicken Bhuna Masala:
- Take a bowl and add one tsp of black pepper powder, one of tsp turmeric powder, two tsp of cumin powder, and two tsp of coriander powder.
- Also add one tsp of red chili powder, two tbsp of ginger-garlic paste, two tsp of garam masala powder, salt to taste, three tbsp of mustard oil (or any preferred oil), and two tbsp of lemon juice; mix it well.
- Add two roughly chopped chicken breasts; mix well to give a coat of all spices on chicken pieces and marinate for at least 30 minutes, but for an hour is preferred.
- Take a skillet pan and add 1 tbsp of oil (any preferred oil); let it get hot and add one piece of bay leaf, one stick of cinnamon, one black cardamom, one-star anise, and 6 to 8 numbers of whole black pepper. Sauté it for a minute.
- Add marinated chicken breast pieces; mix it well and simmer it for 10 minutes with closed lid.
- Open the lid and add one large finely chopped onion; again close the lid and simmer it for another 10 minutes.
- Open the lid and add ½ cup of yogurt, combine it well with chicken. Close the lid and let it cook for approximately 5 minutes.
- Open the lid and perfectly cooked Chicken Bhuna Masala is ready to serve with some hot, soft Naan. Garnish Chicken Bhuna Masala with some fresh chopped coriander leaves.
Video Recipe For The Chicken Bhuna Masala