Chana Chaat is one of the Chaat recipes made with boiled chickpeas and some common Chaat ingredients like tamarind chutney, green chutney, Chaat Masala.
Chana Chaat is a savory and healthy dish to munch when your tongue and tummy are craving for tasty and good food at snack times.
Chaat is a type of recipe very popular in the Indian subcontinent for its magical combination of sweet, sour, tangy, and hot taste.
There are a variety of mouth-watering dishes like Pani-Puri, Bhel-Puri, Aloo Chaat, Ragda Chaat, Sev Puri, Dahi Puri, Samosa Chaat, Kachori Chaat which are popular in Chaat cuisine.
Chana Chaat can be made quickly by mixing all the ingredients which are listed in the list without cooking. It is a very healthy recipe Owing to the fact that Chickpea is high in protein.
If you wants to keep it completely healthy then omit boiled potatoes & Sev.No oil is used so not to worry about any fats content.Food lovers can add crispy crushes Chaat Puris to increase the crunchiness of the recipe.
If you like the recipe, please provide your valuable reviews in the comment section. You can always be in touch with us to watch short and quick videos for a variety of food recipes. You can get timely updates on our upcoming recipes by following me on other social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. . Happy cooking!
Chana Chaat Ingredients:
- 2 Cups Soaked & Boiled Chickpeas
- Red Chili Powder 1 Tsp
- Cumin Powder 1 Tsp
- Chaat Masala 1 Tsp
- Green Chili (Finely Chopped) 1 Tbsp
- Green Chutney 1 Tbsp
- Tamarind Chutney 1 Tbsp
- Onion (Finely Chopped) ¼ Cup
- Tomato (Finely Chopped) ¼ Cup
- Boiled Potato Cubes ¼ Cup (Finely Chopped)
- Cucumber ¼ Cup
- Sev 2 Tbsp
- Coriander Leaves 2 Tbsp (Finely Chopped)
- Salt To Taste
How to make Chana Chaat
- Add 2 cups of soaked and boiled chickpea in a bowl, one tsp of red chili powder, one tsp of cumin powder, one tsp of chaat masala, one tbsp of finely chopped green chili, one tbsp of green chutney, one tbsp of tamarind chutney, and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Add ¼ cup of finely chopped onion, ¼ cup of finely chopped tomato, ¼ cup of boiled potato cubes, and ¼ cup of finely chopped cucumber. Mix well.
- Take a serving plate; serve the Chana Chaat and sprinkle it with 2 Tbsp of Sev and 2 Tbsp of finely chopped cilantro or coriander leaves.
- Tasty, Savory and mouth-watering Chana Chaat is ready to eat as a snack on holiday evenings. Bon Appétit!