Chana Chaat is one of the Chaat recipes made with boiled chickpeas and some common Chaat ingredients like tamarind chutney, green chutney, Chaat Masala. Chana Chaat is a savory and healthy dish to munch when your tongue and tummy are cravings for tasty and good food at snack times.
Chaat is a type of recipe very popular in the Indian subcontinent for its magical combination of sweet, sour, tangy, and hot taste. There are a variety of mouth-watering dishes like Pani-Puri, Bhel-Puri, Aloo Chaat, Ragda Chaat, Sev Puri, Dahi Puri, Samosa Chaat, Kachori Chaat which are popular in Chaat cuisine.
Chana Chaat can be made quickly by mixing all the ingredients which are listed in the list without cooking. It is a very healthy recipe containing proteins which are found in chickpeas in large amount.
In case you have so many issues about diet, then you can skip boiled potato and Sev while making Chana Chaat. No oil is used so not to worry about any fats content.
Food lovers can add crispy crushes Chaat Puris to increase the crunchiness of the recipe.
If you like the recipe, please provide your valuable reviews in the comment section. You can always be in touch with us to watch short and quick videos for a variety of food recipes. You can get timely updates on my upcoming recipes by following me on other social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. You can follow me by clicking on following links. Happy cooking!
Let Us Make A List Of Necessary Ingredients To Make Savoury Chana Chaat Recipe:
- 2 Cups Soaked & Boiled Chickpeas (Ubale Hue Kabuli Chane)
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder (Lal Mirch Powder)
- 1 Tsp Cumin Powder (Jeera Powder)
- 1 Tsp Chaat Masala
- 1 Tbsp Finely Chopped Green Chili (Barik Kati Hari Mirch)
- 1 Tbsp Green Chutney (Hari Chutney)
- 1 Tbsp Tamarind Chutney (Imali Chutney)
- ¼ Cup Finely Chopped Onion (Barik Kata Pyaz)
- ¼ Cup Finely Chopped Tomato (Barik Kata Tamatar)
- ¼ Cup Boiled Potato Cubes (Ubale Aaloo Ke Tukde)
- ¼ Cup Finely Chopped Cucumber (Barik Kati Kakadi)
- 2 Tbsp Sev
- 2 Tbsp Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves (Barik Kata Hara Dhaniya)
- Salt To Taste
Let Us Have A Look At Easy To Make Savoury Chana Chat Recipe
- Add 2 cups of soaked and boiled chickpea in a bowl, one tsp of red chili powder, one tsp of cumin powder, one tsp of chaat masala, one tbsp of finely chopped green chili, one tbsp of green chutney, one tbsp of tamarind chutney, and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Add ¼ cup of finely chopped onion, ¼ cup of finely chopped tomato, ¼ cup of boiled potato cubes, and ¼ cup of finely chopped cucumber. Mix well.
- Take a serving plate; serve the Chana Chaat and sprinkle it with two tbsp of Sev and two tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- Tasty, Savoury and mouth-watering Chana Chaat is ready to eat as a snack on holiday evenings. Bon Appétit!