We make some sandwiches using tomato, onion or cucumber or combination of them at regular intervals. But today we will see toast made up using avocado and some lime zest! I am pretty sure you would love these little sweet, sour avocado toast with a twist.
Healthy breakfast is a secret of an energetic day! Sandwiches and toasts are always picky menus for breakfast as these are very easy and quick to make and one can grab it on the way to the office. The crispy texture of bread gives a morning crunch of freshness.
Avocado provides a rich content of almost all vitamins and potassium. Rich in potassium so these good for osteoporosis and vision. Avocado helps to keep good heart health.
You can also find some other recipes of avocado on our web page. We are always happy to serve you with some of the best and healthy recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Let us look at the recipe for Avocado Toast. You can use any sauces before spreading the avocado on the bread to bring your favorite taste to the Avocado Toast sandwich.
Let Us Get To Know The Ingredients Of Avocado Toast With a Twist Recipe:
- 2 Pieces Ripe Avocado (Paka Avocado)
- 2 Pieces Sourdough Bread (Bread)
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Zest (Nimbu Chilka)
- 1 Tsp Black Sesame Seeds (Kale Til)
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch Powder)
- Oil (Any preferred oil)
- 1/4 Tsp Red Chili Flakes (Dardari Lal Mirch)
- Salt To Taste
Let Us Have A Look At How To Make Quick and Healthy Avocado Toast:
- Take a plate; grate approximate 2 tbsp of lemon zest, add one tsp of black sesame seeds, one tsp of black pepper powder and salt to taste. Mix all the ingredients very well; seasoning is ready.
- Take two pieces of avocado, check if these are nicely ripe by pressing them gently.
- Slice the avocado into equal halves and remove the seeds, scoop out the flesh and cut it in pieces.
- Take two pieces of sourdough bread; brush oil on both the sides. Put some oil on griller and grill both the bread for 1 minute to get the perfect texture.
- Now the toasts are ready to assemble in sandwiches!
- Spread avocado slices on toast and then sprinkle the seasoning evenly on both the toast. Sprinkle 1/4 tsp of red chili flakes over it.
- Crispy, tasty and healthy Avocado Toasts are ready to serve with a twist in seasoning.
- Bon Appétit!